Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Third Trimester Faves




1. Argos Gym Ball

Bounce. Bounce, Bounce! I try to sit and bounce on my gym ball at least once a day to encourage the baby to stay head down and to engage further. It is so comfortable and takes the weight off my back when it is sore. I've also used it against the wall rolling my back to try to stretch. I opted for this ball as it was extremely inexpensive at only £6.99!


2. Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino

I know this is terrible but with the last few weeks of scorching hot weather I have been loving this iced deliciousness from Starbucks! I go all out and get the cream and caramel on top too which is extremely decadent but delicious. It is available with decaf coffee too. Yum!


3.Raspberry Leaf Tea

I started drinking this tea a few weeks ago in the evenings and I really don't mind the sweet taste. The raspberry leaf is believed to help tone the uterus and help with more efficient contractions so therefore a quicker labour. I have to admit I have slowed down in drinking hot drinks as it really is uber hot in London at the moment!


4. Gaviscon Advance (Liquid and Chewable Tablets)

I don't think I could live without this! I keep the liquid beside my bed and have it if I wake up in the night with heartburn/acid and I have the chewable tablets downstairs and have them after lunch and dinner if I can feel the burn. I got them free on prescription from the doctor after applying for a maternity exemption card.

5. Cooling Leg & Foot Gel by Sanctuary

My good friend Melodie gave me this and some other Sanctuary mum to be treats at my baby shower. My husband has been applying it to my poor, sore swollen feet when I ask him too. It is soothing and feels great. My feet have only started to swell in the last week, again I think due to the heat! These London homes are not built for warm weather... not even a fan let alone air-conditioning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment: