Pages

Sunday 20 April 2014

Wish lists


I've started to think about decorating the babies nursery and I am so obsessed with grey and yellow at the moment. Im loving chevrons which are all over Pinterest but actually quite hard to track down in the UK. Mamas and Papas have some pink chevron patterned pieces in at the moment but not knowing baby Paicey's gender, we are sticking to neutral colours.

1.  I love these onesies! So cute and bold which is what I like so much about them. I definitely have enough white! They are on sale at Mamas and Papas for £16. Find these here. 

2.  Grey and white chevron curtains from Pottery Barn Kids in the US. I adore these. I was originally thinking of doing a feature wallpaper in this style but curtains will be super easy and give the same look to the room. The longest length are £55. Find these here.

3.  I've been told you can never have enough baby blankets and this little knitted blanket matches my current obsession perfectly. Its part of the Patternology range at Mamas and Papas for £21 on sale. Find this here.

4. Set of 4, 8 x 10 prints for baby Paiceys nursery! These are just what Ive been looking for. Im loving elephants and I already have the white frames ready to put these in. Available on Etsy for around £30.  Find these here.



My Maybe Baby Wishlist consists of a few products that I love by Stokke that I would love to have but are certainly not essentials. One of my favourite baby bloggers, Hannah Maggs has got me hooked on their products after her recent review of the Stokke Sleepi cot. See Hannah's review here. 

Stokke Sleepi Mini.  
Mr P and I drove to Chiswick this weekend so we could check out the Sleepi Mini and cot in person and we both love it. It is however, more pricey than a regular moses basket but it is oh so beautiful. Stokke have designed this so that it extends into a full size cot and cot bed so it grows as your baby does. You do have to buy additional conversion kits and mattresses for the extended versions. It is quite narrow which we love as we have a small space to put this in our bedroom which is where baby Paicey will be sleeping when he or she arrives. 

Stokke Steps and Baby Bouncer.
This is two products, one being a baby bouncer and the other a high chair. The beauty of the two products is that they combine together so that your baby can be up high with you. I can imagine when we are eating our dinner or cooking dinner it would be lovely to have our baby at our height and great for interacting. The high chair becomes an adjustable height kids dining chair, so it sees your child through the ages which is one of the beautiful things about Stokke products. Again, both are more pricey than other products on the market so we are undecided. Find these here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment: