Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

Second Trimester Favourites

As I near the end of my second trimester (Yes!) I have to say i've been really lucky and have had a happy and enjoyable time. Its gone nice and quickly, perhaps as I've had a couple of holidays to Spain and Australia in this time. Plus I love the anticipation of an impending British Summer. Winter to Spring changes so dramatically and I love seeing it unfold, so I think that has helped with my happiness factor also. Here is a list of my absolute favourite items that have got me through weeks 13 - 27 happily and comfortably...


1. Nespresso Decaffeinato Coffee Pods. I love coffee and have gone through so many of these little caffeine free beautys. Our machine makes the perfect latte and when I feel like a sweet treat, I add a little caramel syrup. I have certainly enjoyed the odd coffee with caffeine but these pods have been a lifesaver as I can enjoy these guilt free.

2. Mama Mio Tummy Rub Butter. I started using this product once a day from 12 weeks in a bid to prevent dreaded stretch marks. It smells and feels divine on my skin and its a lovely ritual rubbing it over my growing bump. So far I've avoided any stretch marks but feel its too early to say whether this has been the miracle cream I'm hoping it is as I will grow a lot more in the third trimester! 

3. Jojo Maman Bebe Multi- Purpose Maternity Body Support Pillow. I love this pillow! I've been using it from about 21 weeks and although I can't say that this is the only factor, my lower back pain has been relieved, I get a comfortable night sleep and I feel really supported. Highly recommended!

4. PrĂȘt Chef's Italian Chicken Salad. Pret A Manger use pasteurised free range eggs, which means that pregnant woman can enjoy caesar dressings and mayonnaise. I eat this salad for lunch about 3 times a week. Its so fresh and full of yummy ingredients such as chicken, mixed greens, roasted peppers, black olives, cucumber, tomato, pistachio nuts, parmesan cheese and a delicious caesar dressing. I feel like I give baby Paicey a good dose of nutrients and its so yummy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment: