Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

My Baby Shower!

I was lucky enough to be thrown a beautiful baby shower/celebration by my good friend Jenny. It was a surprise leading up to it until the day of the shower when a few things happened and I had an inkling something was going on! The celebration was in the evening as the summer weekends had filled up with holidays and events and it was such a lovely night celebrating the bump! Not living in the same country as my Mum and sister who would usually organise a baby shower (and would have loved too if they could have), I was unsure if I would be having one so it was such a lovely surprise!






The girls had this beautiful cake made for me. It was a red velvet sponge on the inside. Yum!



I had such a wonderful time, lots of smiles, lots of excitement and best wishes. 
Baby Paicey was really spoilt and we received such beautiful, thoughtful gifts. 
We have had lots of postal deliveries from friends and family too and are extremely grateful! Thank you to my lovely hostess and to my lovely friends who came along. We are so lucky to have such beautiful people in our lives.




Such a fun night with a few games. These are some of my friends fabulous bib and T-shirt creations that we will keep as memories and keepsakes. 


(Hooker is Mr P's rugby position! We certainly think he is the best!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment: