Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Baby kicking?

Eeeeek so this is just a super quick update as I'm so excited to share with you that I think I felt my babe tapping on my tummy this morning! I was sitting on the sofa after a very long sleep in, eating my brekky, when I felt a tap tap tap on my tummy on the left side. My t-shirt even rippled slightly!
What else could it have been? Some bloggers and forum posters say that its just gas or bubbles in your tummy as its too early to feel the baby moving.. Im 14 weeks and 4 days pregnant so coming up to the 15 week mark. I've read that it depends on your weight and where the placenta is sitting as it can be in the way. I really hope I feel it again very soon as it makes me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment: